- More Information:
- Current Part Number: 68375456, 68375456AC
- Old part numbers, supersessions: 68375456AA, 68375456AB
- FCC ID: GQ4-76T, GQ476T
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Emergency insert key, same as: 68399889AA, 6839 9889 AA - 001
- Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
- On Board Programming: No
- 5 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Remote engine start, Power tailgate, Panic alarm
- This remote also fits:
- 19 20 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 Longhorn models only
- 19 20 RAM 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 Big Horn, Laramie, Laramie Longhorn, Limited, Lone Star, Power Wagon, Tradesman
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote.
(No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.