- 19-21 Toyota RAV4 Smart Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob with power hatch button - brand new with emergency insert key. Same as the remote you can purchase at your local Toyota dealership. Programming instructions are not included with the purchase. This remote must be programmed by Toyota dealer or a local car locksmith.Price above is quoted for one original Toyota replacement keyless entry remote. This Toyota RAV4 transmitter will only operate on vehicles already equipped with a factory smart, proxy keyless entry system (with push to start on your dash) with power liftgate. Quoted above is an average dealer price not including programming of this keyfob.
- Created and designed Toyota smart keys by IQ
- IQ spends years testing and creating the highest quality smart keys at a affordable price.
- OEM Toyota Part Number: 8990H-0R030, 8990H0R030
- FCC ID: HYQ14FBC
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Emergency insert key same as: 69515-47030, 6951547030
- Reusable: No
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm
- This remote fits:
- 19 20 21 22 Toyota RAV4 with proxy, smart keyless system
1. We accept PayPal only. 2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote. (No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.