- One Smart Keyless Entry Remote for Ford , Lincoln - brand new aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo on the back) with uncut emergency insert key included.
- If you have two working remotes for your car, you can program this new key fob by yourself (scroll down for the programming instructions). If you do not have two working transmitters, this smart remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith. Emergency insert key also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with Push to Start / Stop button on the dashboard and proxy keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit including the emergency key.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your car locksmith for pricing.
- More Information:
- This remote will replace OEM remote
- Ford Part Numbers: 164-R8092, 164R8092, 164-R8094, 164R8094
- FCC ID: M3N5WY8609
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC: 2AOKM-FD10
- IC: 24223-FD10
- Model: RT-FD105
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Emergency insert key, same as: 164-R8041, 164R8041, 5912345
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: Yes, two working remotes required
- 5 Buttons: Remote engine start, Lock, Unlock, Trunk release, Panic alarm
- This remote also fits:
- 11 12 13 14 15 Ford Edge
- 17 18 19 Ford Escape
- 15 16 17 Ford Expedition
- 11 12 13 14 15 Ford Explorer
- 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Ford Flex
- 15 16 17 18 19 Ford Focus
- 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Ford Taurus
- 13 14 15 16 17 Lincoln Navigator
- 13 14 15 16 Lincoln MKS
- 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Lincoln MKT
- 11 12 13 14 15 Lincoln MKX
- DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS:
- You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside the vehicle and the new unprogrammed intelligent access keys readily accessible. If two previously programmed keys are not available, you must take your vehicle to your authorized dealer to have the spare key(s) programmed.
- Ensure that the vehicle is off before beginning this procedure. Ensure that all doors are closed before beginning this procedure and that all doors remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform this procedure exactly as described below, and perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. If any steps are performed out of sequence, stop and wait for at least one minute before starting again.
- 1. Place the new unprogrammed intelligent access key in the pocket inside of the center console.
- 2. Press the driver or passenger power door unlock control three times.
- 3. Press and release the brake pedal one time.
- 4. Press the driver or passenger power door lock control three times.
- 5. Press and release the brake pedal one time. The indicator on the Start/Stop button should begin to rapidly flash, indicating that programming mode has been entered and two programmed intelligent access keys have been detected in the vehicle.
- 6. Within one minute, press the Start/Stop button. A message will be displayed on the message center indicating that the new intelligent access key was programmed. If four intelligent access keys have already been programmed to your vehicle, you cannot program anymore and the message MAX # OF KEYS LEARNED will be displayed on the message center.
- 7. Remove the intelligent access key from the center console pocket and press the unlock button on the newly programmed intelligent access keys to exit programming mode.
- 8. Verify that the remote entry functions operate (press lock then unlock, making sure you end in unlock) and that the vehicle starts with new intelligent access key. If the intelligent access key has been successfully programmed, it can be used to activate the intelligent access with push button Start feature and can be used to start your vehicle
- All products are quality certified by IQ and used by our Team of locksmiths everyday
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote.
(No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.