- One 2016 Mazda CX-9 Smart Keyless Entry Remote with Power Back Door Release - new condition with uncut emergency insert key included. Genuine, original OEM (factory Mazda) remote. Same as the remote you can purchase at your local Mazda dealership.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by your dealer or a local automotive locksmith. Emergency insert key also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with Push to Start / Stop button on the dashboard and proxy keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit including the emergency key.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your dealer or car locksmith for pricing.
IMPORTANT: There are two identical remotes available. Please choose the correct FCC ID for your vehicle. Please contact your Mazda dealership to confirm.
FCC ID: WAZSKE13D01
Mazda Part Number: TKY2-67-5DY, TKY2675DY
FCC ID: WAZSKE13D02
Mazda Part Number: TK52-67-5DY, TK52675DY
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2025
- Emergency insert key, same as: KDY3-76-201, D6Y1-67-2GXC, D6Y1-76-2GXB
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm
These remotes also fit:
17 18 19 Mazda CX-5
16 17 18 19 Mazda CX-9
- One new condition Mazda remote
- One free emergency insert key
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee
1. We accept PayPal only. 2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote. (No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.