- One Ford Keyless Entry Remote Key - brand new, aftermarket.
- DIY programming instructions are free and included with the purchase. You can program this key fob by yourself after you receive it. You must have two previously programmed keys (keys that already operate your vehicle's engine) and the new unprogrammed fobs with cut keys readily accessible to use those instructions. If you do not have 2 working, programmed keys, this new remote must be professionally cut and programmed.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your car locksmith for pricing.
- More Information:
- This aftermarket remote will replace OEM remote
- Ford Part Number: 164-R8073, 164R8073
- Strattec Part Number: 5912512
- FCC ID: CWTWB1U793
- Chip ID: Texas 4D 63 80 Bit
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: Yes (requires two working keys)
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk release, Panic alarm
- This remote head key also fits:
- 11 12 13 14 15 Ford Edge
- 11 12 Ford Escape
- 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Ford Expedition
- 11 12 13 14 15 Ford Explorer
- 11 Ford Focus
- 11 12 Ford Fusion
- 11 12 13 14 Ford Mustang
- 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Ford Taurus
- 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Ford Flex
- 11 12 13 14 15 Lincoln Navigator
- 10 Lincoln MKX
- 11 12 13 14 15 Lincoln MKZ
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote.
(No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.