- One Honda Civic / CR-V Keyless Entry Remote Head Key
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
- More Information:
- Honda Part Numbers: 35118-TLA-A00, 35118TLAA00, 35118-TGG-A00, 35118TGGA00
- FCC ID: MLBHLIK6-1TA, MLBHLIK61TA
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC ID: 2AOKM-HD1TA
- IC ID: 24223-HD1TA
- Model Number: RT-HD1TA
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Battery: CR1620
Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm
This remote also fits:
017 - 2019 Remote Key for Honda 4B FCC# MLBHLIK6-1TA (433 MHz)
2017 - Civic 5 Drs LX / LX (Honda Sensing) / Sport
2018 - Civic LX 6MT / CVT
2018 - Civic Sport 6MT / CVT
2017 - 2019 - CR-V LX
FCC ID: MLBHLIK6-1TA
IC #: 2500A-HLIK61TA
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote.
(No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.