- PLEASE SELECT THE CORRECT REMOTE. There is a different remote available for Santa Fe Sport (2 rows of seats) and Santa Fe XL or Limited (3 rows) .
- OPTION 1:
- Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Part Number: 95440-4Z200, 954404Z200
- FCC ID: SY5DMFNA04
- Frequency 315 MHZ
- This remote fits: 13 14 Hyundai Santa Fe
- 15 16 17 18 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ONLY (IT WILL NOT WORK ON 15 16 17 18 Hyundai Santa Fe XL and Limited)
- OPTION 2:
- Hyundai Santa Fe XL and Limited (3 seat rows) Part Numbers: 95440-B8100, 95440B8100, 95440-2W500, 954402W500
- FCC ID: SY5DMFNA433
- Frequency 433 MHZ
- This remote fits: 15 16 17 18 Hyundai Santa XL and Limited (3 ROW VEHICLE ONLY, IT WILL NOT WORK ON 15 16 17 18 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport)
- More Information:
- Battery: CR2032
- Emergency insert key, same as: 81996-2W040, 819962W040
- Reusable: No
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote.
(No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.