- 2 Toyota 3 Button Smart Remote Replacement Shell with uncut emergency insert key . No remote or transponder chip included (no electronic parts). If your key broke off, or the case is broken, you can simply replace your old case/key of your old remote. Just take the insides out (remote with battery) and put them in this new shell. You then take it to an automotive locksmith or hardware store to have the key cut to match your existing key. There is no programming needed. Please compare your remote button configuration with this unit to make sure it fits.
- Replacement for Toyota smart remotes with FCC ID: HYQ14FBA
- Toyota remote Part Numbers: 89904-0E092, 89904-0E091, 89904-0E090, 89904-52290
- 3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
- This case fits remotes for the following vehicles:
- 20 Toyota 4Runner
- 17 18 19 Toyota Highlander
- 16 17 Toyota Land Cruiser
- 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Toyota Prius C
- 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Toyota RAV4
- 19 20 Toyota Sequoia
- 15 16 17 18 19 20 Toyota Tacoma
- 19 20 Toyota Tundra
1. We accept PayPal only. 2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote. (No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.