- One 2020 Hyundai Kona Keyless Entry Remote Key - brand new genuine, original OEM (factory Hyundai) remote. Same as the remote you can purchase at your local Hyundai dealership.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by your dealer or a local automotive locksmith. Key blade also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact a local dealer or car locksmith for pricing.
- More Information:
- Hyundai Part Number: 95430-J9500, 95430J9500
- FCC ID: OSLOKA-450T (OS), OSLOKA450T
- Frequency: 434 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Key blade, same as: 81996-J9000, 81996J9000 (included and installed)
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm
1. We accept PayPal only. 2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote. (No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.