- 04-07 08 09 TOYOTA PRIUS SMART KEY GO REMOTE ENTRY FOB MOZB31EG
- NewAfterMarket FCC ID:MOZB31EG IC:
- 2584A-B31EG Frequency:315 MHz
- Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic
- Emergency Key Included:69515-47010
- Replaces PN:89994-4706189994-47060 89994-47091
- SHOULD HAVE THE SILVER TOYOTA LOGO ON THE REAR.
- Will come in aftermarket shell
IMPORTANT: This remote has a SILVER Toyota logo on the back. Your remote must have the same SILVER (NOT BLACK) logo on the back. This is a smart type remote remote for your Prius. This remote will only work with the smart system.
Toyota Part Numbers: 89904-47011, 8990447011, 89994-47061, 8999447061
Superseded (old) Part Numbers: 89994-47060, 8999447060, 89994-47091, 8999447091
FCC ID: MOZB31EG
Frequency: 312 MHz
Emergency insert key: same as 69515-47010, 6951547010
Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
On Board Programming: No
3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
- All products are quality certified by IQ and used by our Team of locksmiths everyday
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote.
(No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.