- One Toyota 3 Button Remote Head Key with "H" chip with lock, unlock and panic buttons - new. Programming instructions are not included with the purchase. You must find a qualified pro auto locksmith to program this keyfob Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit. This key fob will only operate on vehicles already equipped with a standard factory keyless entry system. Quoted above is an average dealer price not including programming of this keyfob.
- This remote will replace OEM remote Part Number: 89070-42820
- FCC ID: HYQ12BDM
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC ID: 2AOKM-TY5
- IC: 24223-TY5
- Model: RT-TY53B
- P/N: RT-TYF50
- This remote fits:
- 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Toyota RAV4 (please make sure to match FCC ID, as there are 2 options available)
- 2015 2016 Toyota Prius C
- 2016 2017 2018 2019 Toyota Tacoma (please make sure to match FCC ID, as there are 2 options available)
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
We offer free 2 to 5 day shipping to anywhere in the USA. If u would like your item next day air or overnight it is available message us for estimate on faster shipping options.
we want to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied with your purchase. Yes, we accept returns within 30days (1 month) from the purchase date to make sure you have enough time to try the product and be sure you want to keep it. If the product does not meet your expectations, got damaged in shipping, or you simply want to return it for any reason, just email us the picture of the key or remote.
(No returns on cut or programmed keys or remotes)
We do not refund programming cost in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind out product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car batter voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.